At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
- Aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Interacts with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
- Maintain an organized pharmacy.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory.
- Process and rotate inventory including returns.
- Prepare all prepackage and repackage stock.
- Process medication orders from contract facilities.
- Observe all security policies and procedures.
- Compliance with employee standards of Corizon and applicable employee standards of the contract.
- Ability to obtain certification/ licensure in state of employment.
- Successful completion of a Medication Assistance (1 day) Course is required at College of Western Idaho (CWI) -- REIMBURSEMENT PROVIDED to hired employees
- This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Location/Region: Nampa, ID