Part Time Beauty Advisor _PSS
Are you friendly, outgoing and have a passion for beauty? Our Beauty Advisor jobs could be the perfect Part Time fit for you! As a Beauty Advisor, you’ll captivate and inspire consumers by promoting the best-in-class hair, skin, cosmetic products and suggesting new “DIY” beauty products. By doing so, the advisor drives brand awareness, influences buying behavior, and becomes the go-to person for consumers’ beauty needs. As part of our winning team, you’ll also receive top-tier training, competitive pay rates and have the opportunity for career growth. Ready to inspire and educate consumers on all things beauty? Then apply today for a chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America!
Things to consider:
- Entry level position
- Events are typically 4-6 hours taking place at various times from Monday-Sunday
- Average employee works 2-3 shifts per week, dependent on Event availability
- Based on location, there may be availability for extra shifts throughout the week
- Competitive pay rates starting at $16.00 / Hour
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and preparation/ sampling of products on event days
- Engage and educate customers in a professional and memorable manner that creates positive shopper experiences, generates enthusiasm for the products, and increases sales
- Ask qualifying questions to understand each individual’s unique needs and pair them with beauty products to meet their needs.
- Maximize brand awareness by moving around the event area to actively engage with shoppers
- Assess each customer’s unique usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by the specified deadline
- High school diploma or equivalent job-related experience, preferably having completed cosmetology school or currently in process
- Must have skin care knowledge such as understanding the difference between emollients and surfactants.
- Experience in event marketing, consultative selling, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- A dynamic, upbeat salesperson who exudes energy and prides themselves on excellence
- Should possess basic computer skills, as well as, daily access to a computer with internet/email access
Location/Region: Kalamazoo, MI (49009)