This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Responsibilities * Successfully deliver on goals while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction
* Maintain up-to-date product and technical knowledge sufficient to effectively communicate with clients, technicians and service staff
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Apply ethical selling techniques and comply with all applicable laws and regulations
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Pulls, fills orders from stock and properly price all parts
* Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Exchange returned parts to determine if parts are defective; exchange part(s) or process refund pursuant with stated company policy
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
* Communicate with customers on parts status
* Support the company efforts to train and cross train employees
Qualifications * Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred) retail and wholesale.
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and parts electronic catalogs.
* Valid CA drivers license
* Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Poway, CA (92064)