The American Urological Association (AUA), the premier urologic association providing support to the urologic community, is currently searching for an energetic, detail-oriented candidate for our Exhibits Coordinator position in the Industry Relations department.
This position coordinates all projects and activities related to our annual meeting exhibition as well as year-round educational course exhibits. A heavy focus on marketing and sales strategies.
The individual in this position will:
- Provides, develops and improves customer services and information for annual meeting exhibitors
- Plays an active role in obtaining industry prospects while qualifying sales leads for updates to our exhibitor contacts database
- In conjunction with the Exhibits Manager and the Convention Operations Manager, develops and updates the Exhibitor Service Kit, Exhibitor Directory, Exhibitor Prospectus, internal sales reports, exhibitor bulletins and other assigned communications
- Provides administrative, technical and computer support for department using Personify, a2z, ZoHo and other software.
- Assists exhibitors in connecting with AUA exhibit vendors to secure services.
- Participates in Exhibitor Advisory Committee, open exhibitor meetings and future city site visits.
- Oversees booking, collection and reporting of exhibit revenue to internal AUA stakeholders – Possibly in charge of booking and collections.
- Works with Exhibits Manager and the Convention Operations Manager to provide any necessary Exhibitor material related to the Annual Meeting. (i.e. Exhibitor Service Kit, Prospectus, Exhibitor Short book, Exhibitor bag, etc.)
- Coordinates development and placement of various Industry Relations and Exhibits on-site signage with GES vendor, Exhibits Manager and Convention Operations Manager
- Collects company information for contact database as well as company descriptions in the Exhibitor Directory
- Works with Exhibits Manager and Convention Operations Manager to create effective communications including monthly exhibitor bulletins designed to assist exhibitors with meeting deadlines, and making them aware of exhibitor services and advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Works with Exhibits Manager and Convention Operations Manager to plan and execute the Exhibit Hall Networking Event.
- Coordinates effective marketing communications for the exhibit sales cycle for traditional exhibits as well as ExpoSuites, Skills Enhancement Workshops, Business Bistro and Skills Challenges.
Working at AUA is more than just being technically proficient. We also look for candidates who possess the following competencies:
- Business acumen
- Broad industry knowledge
- Critical thinking
- Effective decision maker
- Active listening
What we have to Offer
We strive to create a positive experience for employees through our commitment to effective talent acquisition and onboarding, talent management and career development, providing a positive working environment, and our focus on physical, mental, and financial wellness. We offer a highly competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; discretionary contribution and 403(b) plans; generous leave program; paid holidays; sick leave; on-site gym; company-paid life, LTD, and STD insurance; beautiful facility; very generous contributions to continuing education and tuition reimbursement.
We welcome interested and qualified candidates to apply for this position by visiting our Career CenterOpens a New Window.. No relocation is available for this position.