National Academy of Sciences Executive Office (NASEO) is responsible for the Academy's membership activities and meetings, its governing council, its scientific programs, the publication of the journal of original research (PNAS) and Arts in the Academy programs.
NASEO seeks a Web and Database Specialist to support for website, database, and technology projects. The successful candidate will enjoy working on a variety of website and database activities and interacting with project staff in support of their database and online activities. Strong attention to detail and commitment to teamwork and customer service required.
- Create and update web pages, online forms, surveys, and other applications.
- Ensure consistent application of website styles including HTML updates.
- Respond to questions from staff about website processes and procedures, assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and assist with staff training.
- Update membership database records, generate reports and data exports, and assist with quality assurance of database records.
- As part of the core membership team, assist with audio-visual and technical support for the Academy’s annual meeting and participate in special projects.