Ferrari of Central Florida is seeking a Dealership Accounting Manager to oversee accounting staff, and provide and maintain procedures and systems necessary to insure proper records, adequate accounting, and other financial-related services.
What We Offer
* Luxury car dealership
* Health insurance
* Vacation days
* Growth opportunities
* Fantastic work environment
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To* Plan, organize, and monitor the daily activities of the accounting departments including: accounts payable, billing, payroll and finance
* Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
* Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
* Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
* Providing management with timely reviews of dealership financial status and progress.
* Reporting the financial condition of the total dealership regularly and accuratel
* Monitor and maintain customer deposit, contract in transit and we owe schedule.
* Review with management once a week
* Process daily and monthly reports
Qualifications* Must possess a minimum of five years prior automotive management experience running a highly efficient automotive office; and all the duties of a “hands on” Office Manager, (including cash management, completion of payroll, monthly financial statements, preparing sales tax, bank/factory reconciliations, etc).
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred, Field of Study: Accounting or Relevant Field.
* ADP/CDK Experience preferred, but not required.
* Must have excellent communication and organization skills; as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to multitask and communicate effectively as well as being highly organized and flexible.
* Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
* Demonstrate a professional personal appearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL (32810)