Therapy Source (www.therapysourcenc.com) is a family-owned business with over 20+ years’ experience, specializing in pediatric speech, occupational and physical therapy services in the Hickory/Unifour area.
We offer a combination of clinic, school and in-home sessions in order to treat our patients in the settings where they are most comfortable.
We have an immediate opening for a Speech Language Pathologist to join our cutting-edge team of professionals.
This position is located in CALDWELL county and surrounding areas.
If you love treating children and watching them grow and develop - - this is the place for you!
This role would be responsible for developing and implementing unique treatment plans for our patients with diagnoses that may include Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy or developmental delays.
Help us be part of the healing and growing process for these young kids and their families!
We are looking for an experienced SLP interested in working in home, clinic, and school based settings.
* Assesses and documents patient's medical, mental and emotional needs at admission and on an on-going basis.
Develops and implements a plan of care to meet patient and family needs, to include discharge planning and utilization of available resources.
* Acts as patient advocate; treats patients and families with compassion and implements plan of care in a safe and timely manner.
* Demonstrates clinical reasoning, coupled with clinical skills to conduct accurate clinical assessments and perform patient care activities; evaluates effectiveness of therapy interventions, identifies and prioritizes patient/family strengths, needs and priorities.
* Identifies the normal course of illness in assigned patient population recognizing and intervening appropriately when deviations occur.
* Communicates patient information and thoroughly documents therapist's actions and plan of care.
* Provides clinical leadership and mentoring.
* Attend continuing education opportunities.
* Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties.
* Organize and update patient records. * Documents using the system and/or agency EHR.
* Maintain a clean and healthy environment.Benefits:
* We offer salary and hourly options, depending on the preference of the candidate.
* Medical/Dental/Vision insurance * PTO commensurate with the experience of the candidate
* Continuing Education benefits are available
* Newly updated gym-facility for clinic-based sessions (www.therapysourcenc.com)
* Direct deposit and other payroll options are availableQualifications:
* Previous experience in speech therapy.
* Ability to build rapport with patients
* Passion to help and motivate others * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be a team-player and eager to help clients and co-workers
* Graduation from an accredited SLP program
* Current NC licensure and certification for SLP
* Reliable transportation * Bilingual (Spanish) would be a huge plus!
Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity.
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (28213)