Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
This position will be critical & a very unique opportunity within the organization.
Be ready to work in a fantastic & hard working team environment. Fexible part time hours available.
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Responsibilities * Perform basic and routine accounting functions
* Assist with Accounts Payable and Receivable processes
* Post accounts payable invoices
* Prepare accounts payable checks
* Research and answer all receivable and vendor inquiries
* Perform account reconciliations
* Assist all levels of support staff
* Automotive dealership experience is preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word
* 3-5 years experience working in Accounting role
* Well organized, motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
* Exceptional written & oral communication skills
* Ability to multi task
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55431)