Sales Operations Analyst
San Ramon, CA
Established in 1943, the SK Food Group is a leader in the food manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. We produce a complete line of products for many different market segments including retail, convenience stores, vending and the transportation industry. In addition, we pride ourselves on the sub-contract manufacturing and private labeling capabilities our company offers to customers throughout the United States.
We are seeking an experienced individual with an entrepreneurial mindset for the position of Sales Operations Analyst.
This exciting opportunity offers a competitive compensation package to include paid family benefits and opportunity for growth with a skilled and dynamic sales team.
This role will be based at the Raybern’s office in San Ramon, California.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, this role partners with our Sales, Finance, and Marketing Teams to ensure that overall sales operations duties are performed efficiently and up to date while always looking at ways to improve the overall business process.
- Responsible for new customer set up and maintenance for the Sandwich Division (SK Food Group, Raybern’s, Buddy’s Kitchen, HQ Fine Foods and Deli Chef), to include: New Vendor Set Up (External), New Item Set Up, New Customer Set Up (Internal), Deal Submittals & Customer Contracts
- Trade Management responsibilities to include: Customer Event Entry and Analysis, Deduction Management, Forecasting & Annual Planning
- Serve as a Sales Liaison to Headquarters, to include but not limited to: Special Projects, Maintain Price Lists, Broker Contracts & Sales-related materials
- Perform and present ad-hoc analyses
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and at least 2-3 years of relevant industry experience with Sales, Finance, Trade Management or Pricing is preferred. Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advanced proficiency in Excel & 1WorldSync
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients by e-mail and phone.
- Experience with Trade Planning systems.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
SK Food Group provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits including programs that provide for your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
About this company
SK Food Group was founded in 1943 and quickly became a leader in the manufacturing and wholesale food sales industry. Our Oven Pride Kitchen® offerings can be found in the national and international marketplace. Our contract manufacturing and Custom Private Label Products capabilities make SK Food Group one of the most successful and diverse food manufacturing companies.
Location/Region: San Ramon, CA