Program Coordinator, Athletic Trainer, Exercise Science/Kinesiology – Industrial Setting
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of proactive injury prevention, optimal job placement, health improvement and medical solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care to our clients’ employees. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury in a contemporary, dynamic work environment.
ProgressiveHealth is seeking an experienced Certified Athletic Trainer or Exercise Science Professional with strong leadership qualities. This position will be located in Somerset, KY.
Responsibilities include performing and managing oversight for:
- Proactive injury prevention
- Acute injury management
- Job site assessment and physical demand analysis
- Restrictions and return-to-work management
- New hire post-offer testing
- Wellness programming
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Exceptional customer service and clinical skills
- Knowledge of ergonomics, FCE, and orthopedic background or interest is a plus
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training, Exercise Science, or Kinesiology
- For Athletic Trainers: Kentucky Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Kentucky license
- CPR/AED certification
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team!
Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Location/Region: Somerset, KY