Riverton Chevrolet is one of the region's best dealerships, serving the South Jordan community in Utah since 1922.
Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally.
We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers! If you'd like to join us, please take a look at our open positions and apply today! Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services * Above average industry pay
Technician Specific Benefits* Up to $5,000 sign on/relocation bonus based on skill level
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with 40 service bays, air-conditioned and cutting edge technology
* 40 bays with lifts and cabinets for each technician
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program * Competitive wages
* Christmas bonus match program * Three Day Weekends
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* ASE Certification required * B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (84095)