Join a 4 star-rated company by Google and Glassdoor.
Now with higher pay. * 90% of CarHop staff say they do meaningful work.
We don’t just provide cars, we change lives!
* 43% of CarHop staff have been promoted internally.
Grow your career with us! * Great training program – vehicle sales not required.
CarHop, an industry-leader, specializes in helping those who have not quite perfect credit
to achieve transportation independence!
With nearly 50 locations nationwide, and growing,
we've made a difference by Helping People Drive and changing the lives of thousands of people.
* Guaranteed hourly pay * Full health benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
* 401 (k) w/ an aggressive company match
* Great work/life balance
- Paid time off
- 2 days off per week
- Closed Sundays
- Branch locations close at 7:00pm Mon - Thurs and earlier Fri/Sat 6:00pm
* Opportunity for advancement - CarHop is a growing company!
* A fun work environment filled with awesome people!
* A rewarding job experience helping people drive & changing lives!
* We give you the tools you need to succeed with regular training and coaching!
* Greet and guide customers as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
* Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
* Continuously develop product and sales
* Follow up daily on all sales leads
* Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
* Ability to maintain enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday
* Positive can-do mentality
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
* Effective listening and communication skills
* Detail-oriented in follow-through and closing skills
* Must have valid driver's license
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/ harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Location/Region: Denver, CO (80215)