Our client in the financial space is seeking a temporary Data Analyst to join their team in Elizabeth, NJ.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
Data Analyst Skills/Requirements:
- Use strategic thinking to guide marketers and product managers through how to quantify success of initiatives.
- Help stakeholders define KPIs for product/campaign
- Define requirements for data collection for tagging specialists and data engineer while working with them to implement and perform QA.
- Create self-serve dashboards for stakeholders using Adobe Analytics, Excel and/or SQL + Tableau.
- Do deep dive analyses using PowerPoint to uncover optimization opportunities for marketers and product managers.
- Do ad hoc analyses as needed.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- Familiar with Maxymiser, Eloqua, BlueKai, and DoubleClick.
- Must have impeccable presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Agency experience is a plus
Job ID: 316124AT
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ (07114)