Auburn Athletics is seeking candidates for the Assistant Director, Graphic Design position.
Working with the department's creative media group, this position is responsible for creating and maintaining the brand of Auburn University Athletics by contributing to the design and production of departmental publications related to individual sports.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the graphic design and production of all athletic departmental publications, including, but not limited to, posters, schedule cards, coaches' clinics and camp brochures, media guide covers, and game program covers.
- Helps design and implement the marketing strategy and calendar for athletic recruiting including but not limited to, mailers, social media, info graphics, itineraries, and nametags.
- Prepares and distributes creative materials to include digital, web, print, video, social media, and outdoor materials.
- Assists with overarching sports marketing, communication, and public relations campaigns.
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern
Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.
Entry into the candidate pool requires a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Art, Communications, Broadcasting, Film or Television Production or related field, and one (1) year experience in graphic design, messaging and branding.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
), new media, social media, and networking.
Please utilize the attachment feature of our online employment system and attach the following: cover letter, resume, and references.
Only complete applications will be considered.
A commitment to an inclusive and diverse campus environment is required.
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)