OPS F-10 Scheduler
REPORTS TO: Scheduling Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Scheduler’s job is to masterfully schedule caregivers with our clients, achieve the best caregiver “match”, and respond to employee and client requests. The goal is zero missed shifts, a low stress “no surprises” outcome, and satisfied customers and caregivers.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm FLEX OPPORTUNITY: Schedulers may be at their desks from 10am-4pm and work from home outside those hours as the workflow allows. No matter what, you are responsible for your caseload between 9am-5pm.
KEY RESULTS AREAS (KRAs) * Memorize and follow the company’s scheduling rules, systems, and scheduling waterfall described in your Scheduler Training Manual to provide seamless scheduling for our customers and employees. The objective is zero missed shifts, no surprises, and low drama, proactive management of schedules. Proactively communicate with employees and clients so they are not surprised or stressed.
* Send out a “Handshake” at the end of each shift to the entire team detailing action items and critical updates.
* Master the company’s internet scheduling platform Clear Care.
Insure that Clear Care is the complete and accurate reflection of employee and client hours for payroll and billing purposes.
* Understand each client’s Plan of Care so you can highlight the hot points to caregivers and avoid sending caregivers who are not able to perform the job or are on the do not send list.
* Help develop our caregivers by communicating and modeling the Husky Way and providing coaching if a caregiver is out of line.
* Work with other Schedulers and HR to think ahead, analyze our staffing needs, and achieve our staffing goals.
* Act as a back-up scheduler and back-up overnight scheduler as needed and communicate well across shifts to support each other in the mission.
* Have a great, positive phone presence and respond to employee and customer requests promptly and enthusiastically.
QUALIFICATIONS/SPECIFICATIONS * A self-starting personality who likes to identify and solve problems
* A mind that thrives on bringing order out of chaos (a place for everything and everything in its place)
* Ability to communicate positively to company employees and customers on a daily basis
* Sincere passion to help people live better lives, especially senior citizens
* Extremely high personal integrity and reliability since we don’t micromanage
* Able to work independently and have a good sense of prioritizing
* Excellent English skills, both speaking and writing
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet, and Facebook
EDUCATION: At a minimum, a two-year college degree with some business education is required. Candidates with four-year degrees will be given preference.
EXPERIENCE: At least 3 years of administrative assistant experience with clear evidence of the ability to multitask, plan ahead, the ability to interact gracefully and pleasantly with employees and customers, and a passion for serving people.
REFERENCE: Previous supervisors going back at least 3 years and the ability to pass a criminal background check.
SALARY: $40,000 - $45,000
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98117)