Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50 retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Subaru, Scion, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
Our group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
Napleton was also ranked 26 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume!!
* Oversee the parts sales process from customer inquiry to finding the part to invoicing the customer.
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock.
* Complete special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered for the customer.
* Communicate with customer on the status of any parts ordered and notify them upon delivery to the dealership.
* Perform other duties as assigned. * Serve as backup to parts counterperson or stocking clerk as necessary.
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
Qualifications * High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
* People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Proficient with computer skills is preferred
* Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record.
Benefits * Paid time off
* Family owned and operated * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
* 401k * Internal Growth
* One of the largest dealership groups in the midwest
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)