- 08-Apr-2019 to 07-Sep-2019 (CST)
- Birmingham, AL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Project Manager - International
International - Locations Vary
Manages entire construction projects, including planning, directing, coordinating, or budgeting activities relating to the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems. Participates in the conceptual development of projects and oversees organization, scheduling and implementation activities from mobilization through closeout. Responsible for meeting client expectations, and minimizing costs by coordinating and utilizing all of the resources needed on each project.
- Provides initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
- Verifies complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, etc.
- Supervises total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.).
- Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Assumes responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and estimate the remaining cost to complete cash flow forecasting and resource planning.
- Prepares complete plan of execution.
- Performs additional assignments per construction executive's direction.
- Assumes full responsibility for oversight of the project's safety plan and record.
- Responsible for coordination of all consultants, vendors, and subcontractors to facilitate project progress and profitability.
Minimum high school diploma/GED and 15 years total construction management experience required. Four-year degree in building science, construction management, or engineering preferred and minimum 10 years total construction management experience preferred. Requires excellent technical and management skills. Strong client relations skills are a must. Experienced in using project scheduling software. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage costs and control schedule. Excellent knowledge of safety requirements. Ability to coach, lead and motivate multinational and multi-disciplined employees. Ability to speak multiple languages a plus. Understanding of the estimating process and ability to accurately determine contract and change order pricing required. Familiarity with government contract language. Shows leadership, concise execution of plans, vision of project future, and effective communication of vision to subordinates, integrity, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Caddell Construction seeks an experienced Project Manager for overseas work on an international project. A clearance, or the ability to receive a clearance is required. Overseas experience preferred.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
The Caddell Way Culture from Caddell Construction Co (DE) LLC on Vimeo.
Location/Region: Brooksville, FL