A Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) is needed for our patients in Tarrant County.
The Speech Language Pathologist provides therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing, and cognitive disorders.
Provides coordinated care to adult and geriatric patients.
Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being.
Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team.
All Care Professional Home Health Inc has provided care to thousands of patients, yet each individual is unique and special to us.
Our staff is like a close-knit family, and our patients are treated as part of our family while they are on our services.
We strive to satisfy every patient and their families, as well as the doctors and staff who refer their patients to us.
* Medical * Dental
* Paid Vacation
* Provide one on one therapeutic treatment to reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability
* Provide direct Speech-Language Pathology evaluations and re-evaluations, including assessment of prior and current level of functioning, setting appropriate goals and making appropriate discharge recommendations in accordance with standards of practice.
* Provide direct SLP treatments according to standards of practice, including patient and family education, progression of treatment plan and implementation of appropriate therapeutic interventions.
* Document patient’s progress in online "Kinnser" electronic documentation system and collaborate with physicians, patients, family and other members of health care team relative to patient treatment and progress as well as other affiliated agencies with regard to effective discharge planning.Qualifications:
* SLP license * Previous experience in therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
* Provides quality service that meets the patient’s goals and needs.
* Proactive with patients. * A team player.
* Commits to their availability. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Fort Worth, TX (76106)