At Holz Motors, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Holz Motors is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Our dealership is a premier provider of Fleet Management solutions in Wisconsin.
We are located in Hales Corners and provide Fleet Management solutions to companies in the surrounding areas.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Fleet Sales team and grow our business. This candidate will need to have a background in the automotive industry and will be working with our Fleet and Commercial Sales.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* Salary plus Commission enviroment
* Company provided vehicle
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance
* Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* #1 Chevy Dealership in the State
* Largest and Oldest Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedules
* Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supporters of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services
* Manage a large existing customer base and develop relationships with the highest level of integrity and customer service.
* Negotiate deals based on available volume, and maintain assigned monthly margin and volume goals
* Attend meetings to maintain knowledge of vehicles and incentives
* Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
* Prospecting for new customers and customer referrals while maintaining consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
* Handling customer email, phone and internet leads
* Following through on commitments made to customers
* Presenting vehicles to prospective customers in a friendly and professional manner by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years Sales experience
* Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Fleet or B2B sales experience
* Must have a minimum of 2 years in management a plus
* Must be driven and have the ability to excel in an energetic fast-paced competitive sales environment
* Strong negotiation skills required
* Ability to navigate a complex sale
* Strong knowledge in Fleet vehicles and accessories
* We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)