Insurance Agency seeking part time professional with excellent organizational and customer service skills to provide administrative/account support to management including general daily clerical office duties.
Successful candidate must be quick study, self-starter, detail and results oriented with ability to prioritize multiple tasks, plan and deliver projects on time.
This position has potential to develop into full time for proper candidate showing initiative, interest and abilities to accept greater responsibilities and successfully execute more technical assignments.
Come grow with our agency.
- Answer phones/email inquiries, maintain phone system;
- Open/date stamp/distribute mail;
- Handle inventory, office supplies/ordering and point of vendor contact;
- Organize/maintain all office files (electronic/paper), operate/maintain all office equipment, other clerical duties as assigned;
- Provide customer support to accounts, prepare, ship supplies, maintain access/forms/files on customer password protected web site;
- Maintain Outlook client/vendor database, efiling and ensure smooth daily operations;
- Assist management team administer current contracts, coordinate renewals and coordinate implementation of new contracts;
- Support other staff functions;
- Special projects as assigned.
- Excellent written/communication/punctuation skills;
- Proven organizational skills;
- Ability to manage/prioritize daily tasks/projects and complete on time;
- 3 + years providing administrative office support to management and staff;
- 3 + years expert MS Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel) required. MS Access, Publisher, Adobe and other software knowledge a plus;
- 3 + years Excel database workflow/spreadsheet experience required;
- Ability to create custom ad hoc forms and documents;
- Social media experience a plus.
Flexible 20 - 25 hours per week.
Possibility full time position with full benefits at management discretion
Location/Region: Camp Hill